HELP: Stylesheets

Mark

There seems to be some randomness about applying stylesheets in VS.

If I define...

..main
{
font-family: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';
}

and in my aspx file have <body class="main"> then all it ok. However if I
set the color attribute...

..main
{
font-family: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';
color: Blue;
}

Then the font works but the color doesn't?

Also, if I simply have...

BODY
{
font-family: 'Microsoft Sans Serif';
color: Blue;
}

and take the class attribute out of the <body> tag then none of these
attributes are applied at all!

Any help much appreciated...

Joe Fawcett

Mark said:
[...]

I can't reproduce this, can you give a working example?

Mark

Thanks for the reply Joe, I managed to fix this - it seems that something
went wrong within the VS project and it wasn't deploying the stylesheet to
the web folder so when I was making changed they weren't being updated. The
stylesheet disapeared from Solution Explorer, I added it again and it asked
me if wanted to replace the stylesheet that was already there (even though
it wasn't) and then it started working with no problems.