Help w/ BNB Survey Script <--

Keith Keller

Uri Guttman

LF> I don't know how you've become so good with Perl with one half of your
LF> brain apparently turned off: just because perl and usenet are not the
LF> same does not mean that how people approach the two of them cannot be
LF> compared. You'd probably be a Perl god if you didn't think in such a
LF> linear fashion all the time. Perhaps you know this and the
LF> frustration is why you can be such a d!ckhead at times.

but i AM a perl god. and you are not. nyah nyah nyah!!!

i bet that ticks you off but good. i am so uncivil.

and guess what, i am actually the social events coordinator for
yapc::NA. so my uncivil behavior is applauded by those who matter. you
unfortunately don't matter. as the other person replied to you, let's
see you post some answers here. and don't come back with that to me as i
have a proven (uncivil) track record of helping here. just check
google.

:)

uri, the perl god. bow down to my code!

<waiting for the inevitable mediocre comeback. just try, just try to
same something civil and witty. i triple dog dare ya!! i'll get you and
your little dog too! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA!>