Help with custom web control

Matt Jensen

Howdy

Due to the issue with ASP.NET radiobuttons in repeaters not being grouped
together as one group of radio buttons (and therefore not toggling only one
option when clicked), I've come across this custom web control for download:

http://www.metabuilders.com/Tools/GlobalRadioButton.aspx

The only problem with it is that the autopostback event seems to fire during
the radiobutton's "onchange" event instead of the "onclick" event, which
means it has to lose focus before autopostback occurs (which can be
confusing and even cause the wrong one to be accidentally selected).

Can anyone tell me how to modify the code in GlobalRadioButton.cs to change
this so that autopostback occurs onclick of the radiobutton? I had a go
modifying it but it didn't work and I don't really know what I'm doing.

Thanks for any help.
Cheers
Matt