Help with Libero IDE and Verilog

weg22

Hi all,

I recently purchased the Actel Fusion Starter Kit. I'm new to both
Libero IDE and Verilog and was hoping for some guidance. All I'm
trying to do is turn LED D1 on when the voltage from the
potentiometer
exceeds 2 volts. This is as simple as you can get. So tell me if I'm
wrong, but I think my system needs to include the following:

* Analog System Builder
* Flash Memory System
* RC Oscillator
* Static PLL

If this is correct, I think my problem is most likely in the top level
verilog description.

Also, say I wanted to look at an even simpler case of just turning on
LED D1. Then I could eliminate the ASB and the Flash Memory, right?

Thanks in advance,
-weg22

Mike Treseler

I recently purchased the Actel Fusion Starter Kit. I'm new to both
Libero IDE and Verilog and was hoping for some guidance. All I'm
trying to do is turn LED D1 on when the voltage from the
potentiometer

I would run the supplied tutorial
to learn the tools and then make
small changes to those source and