Help with URL.Encode

Gustavo Venturo

Hi all,
I'm trying to use URL.Encode in a script but I've got an error
This is the script:

Page.RegisterStartupScript("Abrir", "<script>window.open('VerGD.aspx?idGD="
+ Server.UrlEncode(idgd) +
",'_blank','width=900,height=450,left=10,top=50,screenX=10,screenY=50,locati
on=no,status=no')</script>")

idgd which is the value that iI want Encode is correct I made a trace and
see it takes de rigth value.

The message I've got is "missing )"

TIA

Gustavo

Karl

you are missing a single quote after the urlencode:

+ Server.UrlEncode(idgd) + "' <---RIGHT HERE,'

Karl