Hey everybody, nice to be here. I have a question -

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AdamKB, Aug 28, 2018.

  1. AdamKB

    AdamKB

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2018
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Y'all seem like a friendly bunch, and I was wondering if there are any experienced coders who've been in the game a long time and can help me out with starting up?

    I've recently learned HTML, CSS & JavaScript/ JQuery to a good standard. I've got a degree in Graphic Arts, and I'm proficient with Photoshop/ GIMP. I'm also familiar with After Effects/ Illustrator.

    I'm wondering what coding jobs are out there for someone with my skill set? (Besides Web Developer/ UI/ UX)

    (I can definitely learn new softwares and programming languages if required)

    I'm looking for something creative, but am also happy problem solving and learning back-end languages (I'm guessing there's a lot of creativity in that field too).

    Thanks in advance!

    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    AdamKB, Aug 28, 2018

  2. AdamKB

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    87
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    How about making an app ?

    John Joe, Aug 29, 2018

  3. AdamKB

    AdamKB

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2018
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sounds good, do you know which languages are usually used?

    AdamKB, Aug 29, 2018
  4. AdamKB

    John Joe

    Joined: