Hi.

srivas.iskcon

I have a program for an ftp service which is complete.the problem
comes,wen i have another program which spawn 6 different threads to
transfer some more than 1000 files over the network.the other program
is the client,which connects to the server to store these files in the
server.what happens is, on the same machine, the ftp server,transfers
files very fast,whereas on the lan network,it becomes drastically
slow.i just cant make out,where im woring.i tried using different other
servers,like IIS or APACHE, and they are transferring very fast over
the same network and between the same machine.i just cant make out
where im going wrong.my ftp server is also multithreaded.i would
appreciate any help that i can get.

Thanks in Advance.

ps:if u want my source code i wud surely send u.but i cant send u the
client program.just for information,the client uses "kftp.dll" to
transfer files in passive mode and ascii type.