need FTP app that can do the following:

Mance

1. Transfer using multi-threads --not muilti-part! (Leech FTP does up to
16 threads and its BLISTERING fast)

2. Allow you to browse remote dirs whilst busy uploading to that site

3. Allow you to delete remote folders containing data

4. Allow you to CHMOD more than one file or dir at once

5. Allow you to have more than one ftp site open at once (ie. tabs)

6. Allow you to export ftp accounts to txt file

Now.... I am aware that CuteFTP pro7 supports most of the above, but Im
more concerned about multi-threaded transfers as it can save you time
and money when transferring enormous amounts of data.

Other than cute and leech, iv downloaded just about every other FTP
proggie and IMO they all fail miserably.

Any advice wud be appreciated...
ta