hibernate seminars or trainings

alan_sec

Can anyone suggest a good Hibernate seminar or training. (basic and
advanced)

Thanks,
Alan

charanjeet.hora

Can anyone suggest a good Hibernate seminar or training. (basic and
advanced)

Thanks,
Alan

Hi Alan ,
You can start with the hibernate tutorial available at roseindia.com.
It is very easy to undrstand and covers the basics of hibernate
nicely. you can also refer a bok named "Hibernate in action".

Regards
Charanjeet

Sanjay

alan_sec said:
Can anyone suggest a good Hibernate seminar or training. (basic and
advanced)

Thanks,
Alan

I once found this free video on some site. Two authors of hibernate
introducing it and explaining the design choices. Don't remember the
link, but I guess you could found it by searching.