Hidden Visibility in IE ? Code not working

Syl

Hello experts! I am a programmer but I have had very little
experience with JavaScript.

Can somebody *please* tell me why this is working in Netscape, but not
in IE :
http://checkeredshirt.com/form1.html

The checkbox is supposed to toggle a drop down menu.
Click checkbox --> display drop down menu
Un-check checkbox --> do not display drop down menu

Any tips, comments, advice, answers, haiku - would be very very
appreciated. I've already spent too much time trying to get this
sorted! (wierd behaviour in IE - if you click the checkbox, and then
immeditaley click *underneath* the checkbox in the browser window -
the drop down appears!)

THANKS!

Syl

IE doesn't fire the onchange event until an element loses focus. It
fires it when you click below (it could be above, beside, anywhere) it
blurs the element and fires the onchange.

Change your code from onchange to onclick.

Argh!
Fantastic Randy - thanks so much for your answer. It worked
perfectly.

Thanks again.