hide addressbar on smart-phones.

Mr. X.

Hello.
I want to hide the addressbar on smart-phones.
How can I do that?
Need to be a generic solution for most modern smart-phones (Galaxy,
Blackberry, IPhone, Android).

Thanks :)

Jukka K. Korpela

I want to hide the addressbar on smart-phones.
How can I do that?

Put your smart phone into your ass.

If you have any real questions, consider posting them under your real
name and address. If you just wish to continue disruption, please keep
using your current forged sender info. Thank you.

Mr. X.

Oh, you are probably a kid, if you write so so impolitely (put your smart
phone into ...)
Let me be polite:
==============
Even you email is not real, and your answer are not really answers (you are
always ask a question instead of answer, spending lot of time other people
seeking. Not all of us are US civilian neither are English is are native
language or have lot of resources, so be patient, please).
If that - Don't answer at all.
Real name leads to spams. Are you a spammer?

I just need an answer, and I can find it by some workaround (but this is
quite a workaround, and this newsgroup is just a tiny afford having a
solution to my question).
You don't know (As you didn't know the previous question, "Placeholder
visibility behaviour") - Why didn't you answer correctly, as I did on my own
post, by some workaround. Don't answer, and don't ask questions for several
days instead answering: why yes or why not ... it doesn't really matter.

That's what are newsgroups for (And this is via opened NNTP protocol - not
even need to register. There are 100,000 forums like this) ... Newsgroups
are for asking question, and getting answers.
(I see many commercial advertisements on many forums, which not need to be,
as you did on your post. Maybe you gather information on people, and even
you don't - there are people who do. That's why staying anonymous. I don't
need to explain that ...).

Have a nice day :)

BTW - If you have answer to my question (and not claiming you don't know my
name) or any other have, I would be glade full whether someone answer my
question, please.

"Jukka K. Korpela" wrote in message
I want to hide the addressbar on smart-phones.
How can I do that?

Put your smart phone into your ass.

If you have any real questions, consider posting them under your real
name and address. If you just wish to continue disruption, please keep
using your current forged sender info. Thank you.

Jukka K. Korpela

Why didn't you answer correctly

Oh, I did. I gave you a correct answer, a way to hide the “addressbarâ€
on your “smart-phoneâ€. There are apparent and non-apparent side effects,
like making you a smartass.

Please keep top-posting to confirm your cluelessness.

Mr. X.

Help !!! Anyone else ...
I need some a real answer (with some code), please.

I have seen by some workaround a solution like this:
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
addEventListener('load', function() {
setTimeout(hideAddressBar, 0);
}, false);
function hideAddressBar() {
window.scrollTo(0, 1);
}
</script>

But the above may works on a specific smartphone (and I don't know if the
above is correct, since I have tried using it in vain).
I need more generic solution (and where should I put the script, or any
solution on my code).

Thanks :)