Hire rubyist for Free in vancouver

swizard

Hello rubyist.
My name is Shin Sang Ho. I am Korean. I just arrived here in the
Vancouver to attend CanadaOnRails conference. After conference, I will
stay here about 3~4 months. I am looking for a part-time ruby job in
here.

Here are my Qualifications.
* master's degree in computer science.
* 5 years (exactly 4 years 8 month) java professional.
* RubyOnRails article in Korean programming magazine named
macrosoftware.
* Co-worked in Korean translation for programming ruby second
edition.(not yet published)
* Co-writer in Ruby articles( 7 month series) in macrosoftware
magazine.

Here are some of my strong points.
* know Java, Ruby in depth :)
* can speak English ( also Korean language)
* free ( yes, I mean it)
* I will bring my own laptop(power-book) - just give me nice chair
and humble desk.

Here are some of my weak points.
* can't speak English fluently
* travel visa
* can't work whole day ( max 4 hour/day depends on location)

here are some constraints
* job in Vancouver
* whole ruby work
* agile development style preferred ( especially pair-programming)

for more information please contact me through email.
you can see me in personal at the conference. i will print and
distribute this letter in there.