How Cache gets updated using SqlCacheDependency

Jayender

I read an article :

MSDN help topic. This will get you on the right track.
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.caching.sqlcachedependency.aspx

and its really amazing .. I tried it out and got succeeded , now I just
want to know whether is there any possibility to update the cache once
I change the database ,
say: I have inserted the data's ( which is from database to dataset)
into the cache for the first time and now if I run the program again
then the item is displayed from cache.. its great but once I change the
database, the cache gets null and again the query is executed and again
the data's are taken from the database , i need to know whether is
there anything that is updated to the cache without making the cache
null so that the query doesn't execute again .

Like I don't want to update the cache from ASP.net coding like
Cache.Insert("Tablename", Datasetname, dependency);
But I want that to be pused from the database to the cache so that the
cache gets updated.
Is it possible? BIT CURIOUS...