How can I avoid impersonation?

James Park

I have two servers, both running IIS6 and SQL Server 2000. I copied a
website over from one to the other. Everything works fine on the source
server, but on the target server opening a page that requires database
access gives me something like "Login failed for NT AUTHORITY/NETWORK
SERVICE." When I set impersonation to true in the web.config, the page works
fine, but I didn't need to use it before. What's the difference? I can
supply more information about the problem if need be, I just don't know
what's important and what's not.