how can I do that url disappears from window when i use open() (IE7)

Domingo

this function goes well in IE5 and IE6, but in IE7 goes wrong, because window
displays the URL and I don't want people enter in the web without pass trough
the main window, doing "cut and paste" the url in a clean window

function AbrirVentana(documento,nombre_ventana){
var v_popup = 'popup'; // nombre por defecto para la ventana
if (AbrirVentana.arguments.length==2) {v_popup=nombre_ventana;}
v_sin=open(documento,v_popup,"status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,directories=no,scrollbars=yes");
v_sin.focus();
return;

Randy Webb

Domingo said the following on 12/29/2006 5:45 AM:
this function goes well in IE5 and IE6, but in IE7 goes wrong, because window
displays the URL and I don't want people enter in the web without pass trough
the main window, doing "cut and paste" the url in a clean window

Microsoft finally started listening to users and decided not to allow
you to remove the Location bar from the browser, even in a new window,
so that the user *always* knows the URL of the current window. If a
copy/paste of the URL "breaks" your app, then you need to redesign your app.

Domingo

--
Randy
Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

Randy, Thank you very much for your answer.
In Spain that is said "light and stenographers"