How do I force a post-back ?

JezB

I have a button which implicitly posts-back before firing the event that I
have attached to that button. Within that event code I modify the controls
collection on the page so I want to force another postback, how do I do this
from my code-behind module ? (c# preferably).

Steve Caliendo

You cannot force a post-back unless you place some client-side java script
(or other language) code into the HTML portion of the page. The code you
write in ASP.NET (And the buttons you add, etc..) runs on the server - not
the client.

Steve