how do i print unicode characters

Ethan

Hello, does anyone know how to get a textarea in AWT to print unicode
characters? sun's compilers do not by default, but when i tried on
ibm's(websphere) it worked. However, I need to be able to display the
unicode characters 0x266a or 0x266b(Musical notes).

Thanks

Roedy Green

Hello, does anyone know how to get a textarea in AWT to print unicode
characters? sun's compilers do not by default, but when i tried on
ibm's(websphere) it worked. However, I need to be able to display the
unicode characters 0x266a or 0x266b(Musical notes)

You must display your TextArea in a font that supports those
characters. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/font.html