How do I refresh a dataset?

Larry Bud

If I make a change in a SQL Table, the dataset in VS2005 needs to be
updated as well.

Is there any way to automatically refresh the dataset?

JIGNESH

if you are using wizard to generate dataset/Adaptor choose "Refresh Dataset"
option during WizardStep.

else

Put a ";" at the end of your SQL Insert/Update or Delete statement and
specify Select SQL statement.
eg. Insert into Table1 values (......) ; Select * from Table1

Regards
JIGNESH

Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0

"Larry Bud" wrote:

> If I make a change in a SQL Table, the dataset in VS2005 needs to be
> updated as well.
>
> Is there any way to automatically refresh the dataset?

hello
i couldn't find "Refresh Dataset" in dataset wizard?
and the second instruction didn't work for me
i use visual studio 2012
tnx 4 your future help:)

Last edited: