How do you reference this property: System.Collections.Generic.ICollection<DataSource>

Polaris431

A property in some class shows up in the object browser as follows:

public System.Collections.Generic.ICollection<DataSource> DataSources {
get; }

How do I access this property. I'm not sure what the <DataSource>
implies. How do I define the variable that this property gets set to?

Cong Wang

"Polaris431 wrote:
"
A property in some class shows up in the object browser as follows:

public System.Collections.Generic.ICollection<DataSource> DataSources {
get; }

How do I access this property. I'm not sure what the <DataSource>
implies. How do I define the variable that this property gets set to?

This is off-topic here. Please post it to comp.lang.java.

Chris Dollin

Polaris431 said:
A property in some class shows up in the object browser as follows:

public System.Collections.Generic.ICollection<DataSource> DataSources {
get; }

How do I access this property. I'm not sure what the <DataSource>
implies. How do I define the variable that this property gets set to?

I think you you ask this in a C-*sharp* group. Here, we do plain ordinary
traditional sweet C.