How does one make a "designer" for a structure?

~~~ .NET Ed ~~~

The configuration parameters of my web control are contained in a separate
class. One can access the configuration parameters via the member names.

In the control class I have defined a property to access the entire
configuration class, and marked it with the following attributes:

[Category("Settings"),
Bindable(true),
NotifyParentProperty(true),
Description("All the configuration attributes")]

Somehow this is the only property that is not visible on the Designer's
Property window, all the others appear except this one. And then the
question would be, if it were to appear (that is the 1st question), would
the property window automatically pop up another window reflecting all the
public members of this configuration class, or should I do something
"special" ? The parameters are just strings and booleans and Colors.

Thx,
Emilio