how load one frame before another in aspx page

Lady

I have 3 frame (not frame set) and I want to forse frame1 (where I
define language for user) to be load first, before any other frames.
How should I do it from the main aspx page? thank you very...

Patrice

You could do this only client side IMO.

Actually I would redesign to not depend on the order of execution (you could
perhaps move some code from one of those child pages to the main page that
shows the frameset).

Lady

Yes, thank you, I see what it could be done only on client with
Javascript...
but could you give me direction how to do it?
(It's rather old and difficult appliccation and i can't redesign this
part, I've already thought about it...)

Patrice

More specifically I was thinking that you could set programmatically the src
attributes for the frame programmatically client side so that the frames are
loaded in a specific order.

I'm not sure this is enough as a browser could likely still load both "at
the same time". You could even have to wait for the first frame to be loaded
before altering the second src attribute.

Not what you would like to ear but unless someone else comes with a better
soltuion, it would be IMO a better move on mean term to redesign just this
part...

(if this is just a language setting it should be quite easy to move this in
the page that renders the main frameset so that it is always called before
the framed pages).

You could also define the language even earlier in the global.asax
(BeginRequest perhaps ?)