How many people are using Ruby?

Paul Klipp

I enjoyed the Linux Counter (http://counter.li.org/) in the early days of
Linux adoption and so when we had some free time, one of my team tossed
together a little app for registering and counting Ruby users.

It's at http://www.rubyusers.com

If you think it's a good idea, please sign up. Or you could just do it for
the link back to your homepage, cv or blog.

If you think it's a bad idea, then I'm really sorry to have bothered you.

All the best,

Paul

Paul Klipp, Certified Scrum Practitioner
Lunar Logic Polska
Agile Ruby Experts

http://www.lunarlogicpolska.com/portfolio

Do you use Ruby? Get counted!
http://www.rubyusers.com/

Justin Collins

Paul said:
I enjoyed the Linux Counter (http://counter.li.org/) in the early days of
Linux adoption and so when we had some free time, one of my team tossed
together a little app for registering and counting Ruby users.

It's at http://www.rubyusers.com

If you think it's a good idea, please sign up. Or you could just do it for
the link back to your homepage, cv or blog.

If you think it's a bad idea, then I'm really sorry to have bothered you.

All the best,

Paul

Paul Klipp, Certified Scrum Practitioner
Lunar Logic Polska
Agile Ruby Experts

http://www.lunarlogicpolska.com/portfolio

Do you use Ruby? Get counted!
http://www.rubyusers.com/

I joined mainly because of the :) in the site title.

-Justin

Yaser Sulaiman

I joined mainly because of the :) in the site title.
I joined because of the elephants with golden tusks and big eyes :)

Joel VanderWerf

Yaser said:
I joined because of the elephants with golden tusks and big eyes :)

I didn't join because it said my email addresses didn't look like an
email address. :(

Paul Klipp

Wow! I'll tell the guy who developed it. I guess the validation is too
strict. Sorry about that. We'll probably fix it tomorrow.

He told me today that he's added gravitars and a few other enhancements,
too. We'll get those launched soon.

Best regards,

My public calendar: http://www.jifflenow.com/grp/Paul_Klipp