    any suggestion?

    thank you
    Chris

    Christian Cambier, Jul 23, 2008

  2. In code-behind, you can start by typing override and that will show you
    which events you can override with your own. The main difference is you're
    creating an event handler to handle an action in the same way since the
    handlers for the page are already defined and used, which means you need to
    override the current definition with your own so you can handle existing
    events such as PreRender and OnLoad.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - Expression