How do I add an .EXE project to a solution of DLL's?

Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
How do I add an .EXE project to a solution of DLL's?
This is using Microsoft Visual Studio Professional
I have been handed a solution file which contains three projects. But all three projects generate DLL files. It is kind of unique because I have uncovered that they contain XAML files. So there is the opportunity to use the dll's to display WPF style UI as long as I properly create a new project for the solution. And this is what I am asking. What are the steps involved in creating a new project in the solution that is an executable and loads the DLL's and displays the UI'S?