    its possible then post me your comment on this

    Advanced thanks for all

    Narayana perumal.G

    krishna, Jun 25, 2009

  2. Yes, sure. You can simply sum up the digit values and then format them as
    decimal number. You can also just look up the number:

    def decode_binary(input):
    for i in range(2**len(input)):
    if bin(i)==input:
    return str(i)

    I Hope I was able to help you with your homework! ;^)

    Uli

    Ulrich Eckhardt, Jun 25, 2009

  3. krishna

    samwyse Guest