How to create 2 sections side by side in header section?

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by prohor, Feb 7, 2020.

  1. prohor

    prohor

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2020
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello, Please have a look at the attached image, I wanted to create 2 block level area in a header section with only HTML and CSS. Just like_
    Header Text

    Text in left position SearchBar in Right

    I coded like : but could not achieve what I wanted. What would be the best solution? Thanks for the help.
    https://ibb.co/pRTrYmw
    Code (Text):

          - Section Left -
          - Section Right -

    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2020
    prohor, Feb 7, 2020