How to create 2 sections side by side in header section?

Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello, Please have a look at the attached image, I wanted to create 2 block level area in a header section with only HTML and CSS. Just like_
Header Text

Text in left position SearchBar in Right

I coded like : but could not achieve what I wanted. What would be the best solution? Thanks for the help.
https://ibb.co/pRTrYmw
Code:
      - Section Left -
      - Section Right -