How to display info tip in javascript?

marslee

I want to change a webpage so that when i move the mouse to certain
area of the page, the info tip tell what the content is about.
It's like moving the mouse in the desktop's my documment, when you move
close to it , the info tip of my document tells you "store the
document, graphics and other files.

How to display info tip in javascript?
what function is used?

RobG

I want to change a webpage so that when i move the mouse to certain
area of the page, the info tip tell what the content is about.
It's like moving the mouse in the desktop's my documment, when you move
close to it , the info tip of my document tells you "store the
document, graphics and other files.

How to display info tip in javascript?
what function is used?

Google for 'javascript tooltip' and you'll get thousands of options.
This one looks OK:

<URL:http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm>

J. J. Cale

I want to change a webpage so that when i move the mouse to certain
area of the page, the info tip tell what the content is about.
It's like moving the mouse in the desktop's my documment, when you move
close to it , the info tip of my document tells you "store the
document, graphics and other files.

How to display info tip in javascript?
what function is used?
Use the title attribute.
When the mouse is over the divide the title contents are displayed.
HTH
Jimbo