    document, graphics and other files.

    How to display info tip in javascript?
    what function is used?

    marslee, Apr 18, 2005

  2. marslee

    RobG Guest

    Google for 'javascript tooltip' and you'll get thousands of options.
    This one looks OK:

    <URL:http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm>

    RobG, Apr 19, 2005

  3. marslee

    marslee Guest

    I know why i can't find it because i google infotip instead of tooltip.

    Thanks!!!

    marslee, Apr 19, 2005
  4. marslee

    J. J. Cale Guest

    Use the title attribute.
    When the mouse is over the divide the title contents are displayed.
    HTH
    Jimbo

    J. J. Cale, Apr 19, 2005