How to draw curve in real time in java ???

sahli

hello!
How to draw a curve in real time in an applet java (without swing) ?
Many thanks
K.S.

Rhino

sahli said:
hello!
How to draw a curve in real time in an applet java (without swing) ?
Many thanks
K.S.
Have you looked at the java.awt.Graphics class, particularly drawArc()?

Rhino

Thomas G. Marshall

Rhino coughed up:
Have you looked at the java.awt.Graphics class, particularly
drawArc()?

Rhino

I'm more worried about what the heck he means by "real time". There could
be much in this requirement that is critical, and that he is not elaborating
on.

Rhino

Thomas G. Marshall said:
Rhino coughed up:

I'm more worried about what the heck he means by "real time". There could
be much in this requirement that is critical, and that he is not elaborating
on.
Unfortunately, it is more the rule than the exception to see someone post a
very vague question and yet expects a clear and helpful answer.

Rhino

Thomas G. Marshall

Rhino coughed up:
"Thomas G. Marshall"

Unfortunately, it is more the rule than the exception to see someone
post a very vague question and yet expects a clear and helpful answer.

Well, I can sometimes understand that. When someone is junior they
sometimes don't even know /what/ they should ask, let alone how to ask it
clearly.

Unfortunately, the only solution is to point it out and wait for a response.
I doubt there is anything anyone can do to raise the quality of the
questions here in usenet.

sahli

I would like simply to plot a curve moving. I make a double buffering
but I always have problems with displaying. Would somebody have an
example of applet which plots a curve moving (with a thread). thank you
in advance

Thomas G. Marshall a écrit:

Thomas G. Marshall

sahli coughed up:
I would like simply to plot a curve moving. I make a double buffering
but I always have problems with displaying. Would somebody have an
example of applet which plots a curve moving (with a thread). thank
you in advance

C'mon! Once people have bottom posted, do *not* top post!!!!

You make a mess, and force repliers to either fix the mess, or simply delete
all the bottom posting.

I've left the bottom posting in here to illustrate the point. Someone later
on trying to follow this discussion based upon this post (and yours) is
going to have a harder time.

Thomas G. Marshall a écrit:

--
"This creature is called a vampire. To kill it requires a stake
through its heart." "I shall drive my staff deep into its rump."

Demons discussing "Angel", a good vampire from our dimension visiting
theirs.