    Any help?

    Thanks
    Steve

    S_K, Jan 26, 2009

  2. Hi Steve

    take a look an example at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.datagridview.aspx
    or post your code here if you cannot find where your problem is.

    Hope this helps

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 26, 2009

  3. S_K

    Miro Guest

    Im assuming you dont have the
    ..endedit

    or the acceptchanges()
    before your update button.

    Can you post some code?

    Miro

    Miro, Jan 26, 2009
  4. S_K

    S_K Guest

    I'm just a newbee here. The dataGridView will allow me to change the
    data within the cells or add a new row, but the changes never get to
    the database. I read the example on the MSDN but it dosen't seem to
    have anything on updating the database.

    What do you mean "or the acceptchanges()
    before your update button. "??? I don't see any acceptchanges() method
    in the dataGridView events!?

    Thanks again for your help.

    S_K, Jan 27, 2009
  5. Here's more advanced example

    Please let me know if you have any questions

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 27, 2009
  6. S_K

    S_K Guest

    I've been doing some reading....
    Is it true that a DataGridView (versus a GridView) is only READING the
    data? Thus no editing/deleting possible?
    The more advanced example only applies to the ASP.NET GridView....

    Thanks again for your help..

    Steve

    S_K, Jan 27, 2009