Edit old flash game

Joined
Jul 20, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

i'm playing an old flash game on adobe flash player 32, the game has some event who offer artifact, the event was launch on a certain day, i try to modify the save file(.sol) or find in the swf the way to give me in the game the artifact cause the event can't be trigger. i tried sol editor but the file can't be read, i tried mariani and save editor but same problem.

i tried to use cheat engine but as i don't know the artifact adress i can't get it.

Does anyone has a way to find the adress of the artifact in the .swf or a way to edit .sol?

Thanks for your time :)

Attachments

  • galg (1).txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 7