how to generate correct html

CreativeMind

hi all ! i hav a problem in design issue!!!
i made a usercontrol named 'header' which is upper part of my every
aspx page and a 'footer' which is the lower part of my every page.
the html structure for header.ascx is like...
<head>
</head>
--------------
the html structure for every page, is
--------------
and for footer.ascx
---------------
on every page, i simply use a <form></form> for current page..and use
@register for header and footer user controls.
-------------------
now the generated html shows like this..
---------
with this generated source , my page is working fine in IE, but not in
firefox... if i get the resultant html correct, like <html><head></
fine in firefox... how can i get that correct generated output...
thx..

Riki

I advise you to drop your design, and use a master page instead of a user
control to control the header and footer.

With your system, you will never get it right in all browsers. Also, it is
better if you let ASP.NET generate the html-tags.

Riki