How to get the session ID from mobile web querystring?

summer00

Hi ,

Anyone know how to retrieve the value of the session ID from the
mobile web querystring ?
For example:

http://localhost/(c2jsffj5kzl03045wtjq0iz3)/index.aspx

How can i retrieve the "c2jsffj5kzl03045wtjq0iz3" and store it in a
variable ?

For your information, what i want to do in my system is to create a
.txt file which has the SessionID as the name of the txt file , so
that no repeated crashing of file names from the clients.

This is the only way i can think of , which is to use the session ID
as the name , any alternative ways to do so ?

Joaquin Corchero

Dim sSession as string = session.sessionID --> Retrieves the SessionID, but
remember that it can be repeated so if you don't delete the files once they
have being used, you could have problems.

What I would do is to use the SessionID + date + time, the name of the file
would be quite long, but it would be unique.