How to get the web page's html source code generated by javascript

cttseng

Dear all,
I have a problem that how to get the page's source code
which is generated by javascript code?

For example:
http://grouper.com/video/south+park

Although I can see the result page which contains pic and
description of each video. But when I see the source html code,
I just can see the section is generated by javascript function.

Is there a way to get the output result of javascript function?

RobG

Dear all,
I have a problem that how to get the page's source code
which is generated by javascript code?

For example:
http://grouper.com/video/south+park

Although I can see the result page which contains pic and
description of each video. But when I see the source html code,
I just can see the section is generated by javascript function.

Is there a way to get the output result of javascript function?

Firefox with the savegenpage extension:

Or use a bookmark that gets the page's innerHTML:

Jeremy

Dear all,
I have a problem that how to get the page's source code
which is generated by javascript code?

For example:
http://grouper.com/video/south+park

Although I can see the result page which contains pic and
description of each video. But when I see the source html code,
I just can see the section is generated by javascript function.

Is there a way to get the output result of javascript function?

The "View Rendered Source Chart" extension for Firefox is indispensable;
you can also try a 'bookmarklet' like this one in Firefox if you only
want raw source code instead of the rendered chart:
javascript:void
window.open("view-source:data:text/html,"+escape(document.getElementsByTagName("html")[0].innerHTML));

Gives you a new window containing highlighted HTML of the contents of
the current document. (Note: only the contents of the root node - which
means it's missing the root node itself and anything outside of that.)

Jeremy