How to i write in JAVA this problem?

problem.

Hi there,

A SortedArrayList stores a collection.
It is similar to ArrayList, except that add will place the item in the
correct sorted order instead of at the end (however, at this point it
will be difficult for you to use inheritance).
Implement a separate SortedArrayList class that supports add, get,
remove, and size.

Mark Bluemel

problem. said:
Hi there,

A SortedArrayList stores a collection.
It is similar to ArrayList, except that add will place the item in the
correct sorted order instead of at the end (however, at this point it
will be difficult for you to use inheritance).
Implement a separate SortedArrayList class that supports add, get,
remove, and size.

So not only do you want us to do your homework, but you want us to do it
in a language which is not in the scope of this newsgroup.

Go away!

pete

problem. said:
Hi there,

A SortedArrayList stores a collection.
It is similar to ArrayList, except that add will place the item in the
correct sorted order instead of at the end (however, at this point it
will be difficult for you to use inheritance).
Implement a separate SortedArrayList class that supports add, get,
remove, and size.

I don't know what "SortedArrayList" means.
I don't know what "ArrayList" means.
I don't know what you mean by "add".

C has neither classes nor inheritance.
I've heard that C++ has both.