How to implement a licence key module?

NH

Hi,

I am building an asp.net 2.0 (vb.net) application for a client. One thing I
am not sure on how to implement is some way of building a licence key module
into it. i.e. The client must get a new licence key from me yearly in order
to keep using the application.

I have no idea on the best way to approach this. How can it be done ?

How can I prevent the application from working without a valid licence key
of somesort?

Thanks

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello NH,

is it smart client application or just the aps.net site?
what type of licensing do u need? have a key to use application or subscription
for the online resource?

---
WBR,