    each. Here is my sample code

    SQL = "INSERT INTO tbl_Cancelled SELECT * FROM Tbl_employee where EmpID
    like '" & request.querystring("EmpID") & and deleted='yes'"'"

    D, Sep 1, 2006

  2. D

    Mark Rae Guest

    Sounds like a prime candidate for a trigger to me...

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...G,GGLG:2006-28,GGLG:en&q="SQL+Server"+trigger

    Mark Rae, Sep 1, 2006

  3. D

    D Guest

    Hi Mark...
    I should've been more clear on this topic. These files are stored
    on a standard web server running .asp pages that utilize MS Access d/b.
    I am using some SQL code for my actions within the .asp page. Triggers
    are not an option for this particular application.

    D, Sep 1, 2006
  4. D

    Mark Rae Guest

    Well, the Jet engine certainly supports transactions, so I guess that would
    be the way to go...

    Mark Rae, Sep 3, 2006