How to Insert multiple rows from web form into database using java spring framework

Discussion in 'Java' started by kate, May 4, 2009.

  1. kate

    kate

    Joined:
    May 4, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:

    I am new to Java Spring Framework.

    I have a question...

    How to insert 7 rows into the database table at one go, using input data from jsp page. Inserting a single row is pretty straightforward.

    In the Spring framework, I have a domain class with set and get methods.
    I also have intermediate java service and web classes. I have ibatis file that does the mapping. Currrently this set up inserts 1 row into the database.

    My question is how to accept input parameters from jsp page and create 7 objects that correspond to 7 rows and then insert them on the click of submit button?
    Right now the domain class can create only one object per session.

    Thanks in advance.

    kate, May 4, 2009