How to move logo up

Joined
May 31, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
on my site insaatbilgi.com i want the logo to move up so that the useless white area between the upper menu and the logo decreases. how can I do it? this is the default wordpress theme 2023.

Note: I deleted the page title in that white space but its field remains. If i removed that field that would also solve the problem.

Joined
Mar 31, 2023
Messages
95
Reaction score
8
To move the logo up and decrease the white space between the upper menu and the logo on your WordPress website, you can add some custom CSS to your theme. Here are the steps to follow:

  1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.
  2. In the CSS editor, add the following code:
cssCopy code
.site-header {
padding-top: 10px; /* adjust the value as needed to move the logo up */
}

.site-logo {
margin-bottom: 0;
}

  1. Click the "Publish" button to save your changes.
This will decrease the white space between the upper menu and the logo by moving the logo up and removing the bottom margin. If you also want to remove the field where the page title used to be, you can do so by adding the following code to the same CSS editor:

cssCopy code
.page-header {
display: none;
}

This will hide the page header and remove the remaining white space.

I hope this helps!

Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
on my site insaatbilgi.com i want the logo to move up so that the useless white area between the upper menu and the logo decreases. how can I do it? this is the default wordpress theme 2023.

Note: I deleted the page title in that white space but its field remains. If i removed that field that would also solve the problem.
To reduce the white space between the upper menu and the logo on your WordPress site (insaatbilgi.com) using the default theme Twenty Twenty-Three, you can make some adjustments to the theme's CSS. Here's how you can do it:

  1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
  2. Go to "Appearance" and select "Customize."
  3. In the customizer, you will see various options for customizing your theme. Look for "Additional CSS" (sometimes located under "Advanced" or "Custom CSS").
  4. Click on "Additional CSS" to open the CSS editor.
  5. Add the following CSS code to reduce the white space and move the logo up:
cssCopy code
/* Reduce the white space above the logo */
.site-header {
padding-top: 10px; /* Adjust this value to decrease or increase the space */
}

/* Move the logo up */
.site-logo-link img {
margin-top: -10px; /* Adjust this value to move the logo higher or lower */
}

  1. After adding the CSS code, click on "Publish" to save the changes.
  2. Visit your site (insaatbilgi.com) and see if the logo has moved up and the white space has decreased. Adjust the values in the CSS code as needed until you achieve the desired result.
Note: If the changes are not immediately visible, you may need to clear your browser cache or refresh the page.

Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
on my site insaatbilgi.com i want the logo to move up so that the useless white area between the upper menu and the logo decreases. how can I do it? this is the default wordpress theme 2023.

Note: I deleted the page title in that white space but its field remains. If i removed that field that would also solve the problem.
CSS Method: a. Identify the container or element that holds the logo on your website. It might be a header, navigation bar, or specific class or ID. b. Open your CSS file or style section and locate the appropriate selector for the container or element from step a. c. Add the following CSS property to adjust the vertical position of the logo:

cssCopy code
margin-top: -20px;