how to read meta tags in c#

Jeff

hi
asp.net 3.5

I'm wondering how to read Meta tags of a html page. I want to create a code
snippet in c# which can read the Meta tags of websites. This code snippet
gets the URL of the website as an parameter.

I'm wondering how to access the meta tags from within c#.

any ideas?

Holger K.

hi
asp.net 3.5

I'm wondering how to read Meta tags of a html page. I want to create a
code snippet in c# which can read the Meta tags of websites. This code
snippet gets the URL of the website as an parameter.

I'm wondering how to access the meta tags from within c#.

well you dont want to access your own page. So you need to download that url
into a string to parse it.
There are several ways to do that. The simplest way would be a regular
expression or some simple string operations...

HillBilly

Fasten your seat belts ladies and gentlemen, its Wednesday morning all right
and we're now approaching the crest of the hump which may result in further
turbulence.

Please be advised the Captain has asked that we now use and recommend
http://bing.com/ which really is a damn sight as good as and in some regards
already better than Google for finding and learning C# from examples.

Thank you, enjoy your flight.