XHTML - how extend/create ELEMENT body in my DTD?

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by TheCodingForums, Oct 29, 2019.

  1. TheCodingForums

    TheCodingForums

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2019
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello.

    validator.w3.org say me this code not is valid becouse ELEMENT BODY don't reknow my TAG <planet>:
    Code (Text):
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd"
    [
    <!ELEMENT planeta (#PCDATA)>
    ]>

    <head>
    <title>Mis TAGS</title>
    <link rel="icon" href="https://google.com/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
    </head>

    Some idea about how I can eXtend my tags to this document using the DTD from W3C ?

    I believe I need rewrite the ELEMENT BODY, but I am no't sure.

    Thanks!

    :)

    TheCodingForums, Oct 29, 2019