How to read XML Using ASP

Deep

Dear Sir/Madam

Please tell me how to read xml using asp.

if you give more than one method.
because My code is working on my local sysem but not working on live.

it is not working on windows2008 64 bit OS, and IIS 7

I have used one code

Thanks in Advance

Dooza

Dear Sir/Madam

Please tell me how to read xml using asp.

if you give more than one method.
because My code is working on my local sysem but not working on live.

it is not working on windows2008 64 bit OS, and IIS 7

I have used one code

Thanks in Advance

How about you show us your broken code and someone tells you why its broken?

Dooza

Deep

Actually In my company, server has been changed, Before it was running
properly, when server changed it is showing this error. I am not
getting understand which type of error it is, I have not developed
this code
I am sending my code
I am getting error
Provider error '80040e21'

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB
status value, if available. No work was done.

/teamdetail.asp, line 105
<%
Teamid = trim(request("teamid"))
XMLYearFile = "XML/Team/"&Teamid&"year.xml"
set rs=server.createobject("ADODB.Recordset")
set rstemp1=server.createobject("ADODB.Recordset")

sql = " SELECT distinct teamid,team FROM alldata_tbl where
yyear=2006"
rs.open sql,con
arrTeamList=rs.getrows()
rs.close

Set adoRS = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

//BELOW IS LINE NO 105
adoRS.ActiveConnection = "Provider=MSDAOSP; Data
Source=MSXML2.DSOControl.2.6;"
'response.write(Server.MapPath("."))
adoRS.Open Server.MapPath(XMLYearFile)
'arrstats=adors.getrows()
set rsdesc1= server.CreateObject("Adodb.Recordset")
sql="select top 1 * from teams where teamid=" & teamid &" and
vdescription is not null "
'response.Write(sql)
rsDesc1.open sql,con,3,1

%>

Dan

If you searched Google for MSDAOSP and Windows 2008 you would have found
that the 2.6 version has been deprecated, and you need to use 3.0 in the
connection string. Change line 105 to

adoRS.ActiveConnection = "Provider=MSDAOSP; Data
Source=MSXML2.DSOControl.3.0;"

and see if that fixes it.

Dan

Deep

Many many thanks my friends. You have done help me a lot.
Your code is working properly.