    Please tell me how to refresh an asp page in a single click of a
    button.

    Thanks in Advance

    vinodkus, Dec 15, 2007

  2. The browser has a refresh button in the toolbar, if you click that the page
    refreshes.

    Does that help?

    Anthony Jones, Dec 15, 2007

  3. vinodkus

    Evertjan. Guest

    Anthony Jones wrote on 15 dec 2007 in
    As this is a serverside code NG,
    he OP should be urged to combine the above with:

    <% Response.Expires = -100 %>

    [and trust the client has a reasonable correct machine time,
    and a complying browser]

    Evertjan., Dec 15, 2007