    How can I do please help me.
    It's urgent.

    Thanks in Advance

    Deep, Nov 5, 2009

  2. Deep

    Evertjan. Guest

    Deep wrote on 05 nov 2009 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    Are you qualified to do that?
    Do you want to resume an upload, or is it a résumé?
    Perhaps you are not qualified, Deep?
    Why? You should not want to give a hacker anything.
    Contant can only be seen on the server after uploading.

    Probably your best bet is just limit the length of the file.

    Also define what a textfile is, if it is not defined by it's extension.
    Learn to write code, try, and show us where you go wrong.
    Or pay a qualified programmer.
    This NG is not a helpdesk.
    It is not to us.

    Evertjan., Nov 5, 2009

  3. Deep

    Evertjan. Guest

    Roberto Franceschetti wrote on 10 nov 2009 in
    [Please do not toppost on usenet]

    There is no "what newsgroups are for", there is only "how newsgroups came
    into being" and "how newsgroupt are generally used nowadays". Both do not
    cover your interpretation.

    And I do not think "someone else with the same question in the future
    reading" will be helped by believing that "It's urgent" is acceptable on
    usenet, as if it were a paid helpdesk.

    I agree to give the guy some slack, not to cut the leash.

    That is not an answer to the OP's Q, Roberto,

    The OP specified:

    Your solution is to test such file WHEN ALREADY UPLOADED,
    and then choosing wether or not to save the file serverside.

    The only way the OQ can be fulfilled is to have some clientside component,
    not so usefull in the case of a wizzy and nasty hacker.

    It is better to exclude him/her by passwording all other users.

    Evertjan., Nov 10, 2009