how to reference js code in two locations

gary.goodwin

Hi

Example: I have an aspx page with several fields and a grid. When I
click on the grid i use js
to poulate the form layout. I have maybe 15 different forms each with a
different table. I have a lot of common js code that I put in a
separate file. I have a function in that file that needs t obe specific
to each webform because the data is different. so in the separate js
file from a common function I want to call
PopulateSpecificForm(DataRow) and put that method in each webform.
It doesnt work? any ideas?
Gary

Erwin Moller

Hi

Example: I have an aspx page with several fields and a grid. When I
click on the grid i use js
to poulate the form layout. I have maybe 15 different forms each with a
different table. I have a lot of common js code that I put in a
separate file. I have a function in that file that needs t obe specific
to each webform because the data is different. so in the separate js
file from a common function I want to call
PopulateSpecificForm(DataRow) and put that method in each webform.
It doesnt work? any ideas?
Gary

Gary,

I made a program that displays the contents of an order placed on some
webshop by a client.
I call the function showShoppingBasket(userid) and it doesn't work.
Any ideas?

I am polishing my crystal ball, but I still cannot see your code...

Regards,
Erwin Moller