-----Original Message-----
From: John Devlon [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: Saturday, November 03, 2007 5:48 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
Conversation: How to select style rule ?
Subject: How to select style rule ?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to apply a style rule to controle?
Where can i select de style role after the file has been linked to the
page
?

I can do it by code but is there a window that shows me all style rules
?

Thanx

John