how to show multiple fields in a listbox?

Arvid

I have a listbox that is filled with data from a database, but only one field
shows.
Is it possible to show more fields in a listbox?

regards,

Arvid

Mark Fitzpatrick

Yes, set the Rows property to determine the number of rows/items to show in
the list.

Arvid

I have multiple rows, but just one item per row. I would like to see in one
row/record a name and a address and ... But I have to choose one of them.

Can I show all?

Riki

Arvid said:
I have a listbox that is filled with data from a database, but only
one field shows.
Is it possible to show more fields in a listbox?

regards,

Arvid

Use SQL to combine the fields that you want:
SELECT field1 + '-' + field2 AS myField FROM myTable;

Arvid

I changed my view like you said (but oracle syntax ) , it seems to be a quick
and easy way to solve my problem

thank you