How to use 1.1 framework with 2.0 installed

Marina

Hi,

I specifically want to use the 1.1 framework with asp.net (though I have
whidbey installed). I tried running
'aspnet_regiis -i' from the 1.1 directory to reregister 1.1 with asp.net,
but this doesn't work.

What can I do?

Marina

This has to be done on a per application basis, instead of for the whole
site.

The -i parameter, tries to do it for the whole site - and that doesn't work.
So I don't think doing it for individual applications will work either,
because it is the same exact thing, except I have to do it for every single
application I have.

Also, this article always talks about upgrading the version that everything
is running against - not downgrading.