How to use Dataset with multi tables ?

Ing. Rajesh Kumar

Hi Everybody
I have three tables USERS, ROLES and GROUPS in a SQL Server. As you can
guess, I am using these tables to check permissions. Now I converted these
SQl tables into XML tables and put them into roles.xml and created an
roles.xsd with PK's and FK's. For testing I can load this file into a
Dataset and then display the tables into three different DataGrids as DS(0),
DS(1) and DS(2). Now I
want to get one table based on the combination of these three tables. In The
SQL Server i would use the following command :

SELECT * FROM TABLE1, TABLE2, TABLE3 WHERE TABLE1.ID = TABLE2.ID AND
TABLE1.GROUPID = TABLE3.GROUPID

How to get the same with XML ?
So how can I combine the tables DS.Tables("users"), DS.Tables("roles"),
DS.Tables("groups") ?

Thanks in advance
Raja