Website with Database. use C#

Joined
Mar 25, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Please help, I want to write a site to which the database will be connected, and the site logic will be in C#, that is, this is a site with a registration and login form, so that when registering, the user's data gets into the database, and when entering, the data will be checked, if there is such a person, then he can enter the site.
I do not know what is better to use for this, and how to organize. I have openserver with phpmyadmin also have MS Sql server

Joined
Mar 31, 2023
Messages
95
Reaction score
8
To create a website with a registration and login form that connects to a database, you have a few options for technologies and frameworks to use.

One option is to use ASP.NET Core with C# to build the backend of the site and connect it to a Microsoft SQL Server database. You can use Entity Framework Core to handle data access and authentication, and Razor Pages or MVC for the frontend. Microsoft provides extensive documentation and tutorials for ASP.NET Core, so it may be a good choice if you're already familiar with C#.

Another option is to use PHP with MySQL or MariaDB for the backend and database. You can use a framework like Laravel or CodeIgniter to handle data access and authentication, and a templating engine like Blade or Twig for the frontend. PHP has been a popular choice for web development for many years and has a large community with plenty of resources available.

Regardless of which technology you choose, you will need to plan out the structure and schema of your database and design your registration and login forms. It's important to properly secure your user data and authentication process to prevent unauthorized access and data breaches.

Once you have your backend and database set up, you can create the frontend design and implement the necessary functionality to interact with the backend. This may involve using JavaScript or other client-side technologies to handle form submission and AJAX requests.

Overall, building a website with a registration and login form that connects to a database can be a complex project, but with careful planning and research, you can create a secure and functional site for your users.