Dean
From: Adam Short

You can embed a check in your ASP code. Put it at the top!

<%
if UCase(Request.ServerVariables("HTTPS")) = "OFF" then
response.redirect
"https://www.yourdomain.com/yourpage.asp"
%>

Hope this helps.

Adam

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed
You can also use this code

If Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_PORT")=80 Then
Dim strSecureURL
strSecureURL = "https://"
strSecureURL = strSecureURL &
Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME") strSecureURL =
strSecureURL & Request.ServerVariables("URL") Response.Redirect
strSecureURL
End If

From
http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enIN295IN295 &q=How+To+
Use+SSL+With+Asp/vbscript&start=10&sa=N

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com/g/

Do you realize you're replying to a post from 2005? I guess better late
than never!